Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Things Ava Says

Wow that takes a long time to upload a video, so I hope you enjoy Ava talking. She has started to say lots of things including putting words together. Like "Ava, apple juice all gone." It's very sweet. I can't believe I even got a video of her, usually when I pull out the camera it's mass chaos. All she wants to do is look at the pictures. We bought a new camera because our old one was having shutter problems and I'm not very happy with our purchase. The pictures all seem to be fuzzy with unclear lines. Maybe it's me the picture taker but I don't think so. Even this video isn't the best. But oh well, we aren't made of money!


Here are recent pictures of me and Ava. I couldn't find one of Dave so I'll just have to take some more fuzzy pictures and try to get a good one of him. He makes it on here more then I do anyway.



This was the neat Cornucopia I made for our October Canadian Thanksgiving. It's made from an ice cream waffle cone, which has been steamed and shaped, then filled with yummy candy. You should all try it, it's fun and you can eat it. There's nothing better then eating the decorations.

1 comment:

Paul/Heather said...

I love her little voice-almost as much as I love the edible decor!