
Have you ever accepted a second calling at church and not just a small second calling, lets say "Compassionate Service Leader" And had the Relief Society Pres set up an appointment to "go over the logistics" then while she is on the phone with you cancelling the appointment that is supposed to happen in 20 minutes she flat out says "I have huge expectations for you which I'm not sure you can live up to." Yeah I did, just today. It's a good thing I don't have to live up to her expectations, the Lord only requires my personal best! What the heck is wrong with some people?

1 comment:
Wow. Some people suck. I'm sorry to say England is not sounding like a place I want to live. At least you have the right attitude that you don't have to live up to her expectations.
Post a Comment