We have officially loved and laughed for 5 years! My life with Dave has been exciting and scary at the same time. There have been so many changes, but I am grateful for all of them even if I wasn't at the time. I remember one day as I drove down the West side Hill of Lethbridge I was listening to a country radio song. It was called "I wanna do it all" by Terri Clark. After that song I knew I wouldn't stay in Lethbridge my whole life, I knew things were going to change. It wasn't long after that insightful day that I first talked to Dave Miller. A little history lesson on how we got together starts with www.LDSmingle.com. Dave thought I was gorgeous and started talking to me instant message style. I teased him and said he should call me on the phone. The phone rang about 3 minutes later and I freaked when I saw a Utah cell number. That first phone call cost a lot! 5 months after that first call we met in person and spent 24 wonderful hours together. That was it, we knew we wanted to put in the effort and long distance date. 5 more months and we were engaged. Then after 1o months of paper work, medical tests, tax returns, criminal checks and 2 love sick hearts we were married in the St George Temple. These are a few pictures I put together that not many people have seen. I tried to put them in chronological order from oldest to most recent. I think we are so cute in everyone.
This first picture was literally taken seconds after our first meeting in the Las Vegas airport. It was a strange moment. I had talked to Dave for so long that it felt like I knew everything about him, but I had never even held his hand.

This was taken during our first 24 hours together





1.jpg)
















1 comment:
Cant believe you've had another anniversary. That was a fun history. It made me miss you guys. The best couple and our best friends. How did we get so lucky to be friends with you guys. Love you lots! We miss the Millers.
Post a Comment